Saturday, November 18, 2006

first blog dudes

so this is my first blog i guess i'll jsut start with telling u a bit about myself. Well i'm a total guru skier that cna't seem to stay away from the sport. I'm on the Saskatchewan Developmental Team, hopefully to be a full fledge Provincial member in the upcoming season. In order to do that i have to make top 30 in a couple of events this season. This'll be tough because it's my first year in this category and so i'm totally pumped and nervous at the same time. I'm also trying out for the Canada Winter games Team for this season. The Canada Winter Games are in march i believe. In order to make the team i have to make the top five in the time trials being hosted here in Canmore, so far i'm top three and tomorrow will determine whether i'm on the team for sure. I'm super pumped. Then for an early christmas present my parents bought me a new helmet and a new pair of goggles, both of which i'm totally in love with. This year the Sask team got new uniforms, this includes: a jacket, pair of ski pants and new gloves. This season is starting off great and hopefully gets more exciting soon. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!

1 comment:

Tao's Mommy said...

Ok...didnt see your 1st post until now!!! I'm glad I will be the 1st to leave you a comment!!